Purchase & Payment
Purchase & Payment
BLACK & WALNUT is a brand under the registered company D'GALLERIA PTE LTD (D'Galleria).
- All prices are stated in Singapore Dollar and are GST-inclusive.
- All orders are subject to acceptance by Black 'N Walnut. Black 'N Walnut reserves the right to reject an order, or cancel an order even after it has been fully paid for by the customer, for any reason whatsoever. In such event, a full refund will be made to customer and Black 'N Walnut shall not be held liable for such rejection or cancellation.
- When you place an order with us online, you will receive an order confirmation email when the transaction is successful. Our team will be in touch with you via phone or email by the next business day to schedule a delivery/self-collection at your convenience.
- While we make every attempt to keep all listed products in stock, occasionally we are sold out of a certain item. If we are out-of-stock on an item you have ordered, we will contact you as quickly as possible. It will then be your choice to proceed and keep the order in place or cancel it fuss-free. Should you decide to proceed with the order for the sold-out item, re-stocking will take an estimated lead time of 10 to 12 weeks. We will update you periodically on the status of the shipment. Should you wish to cancel the order, we will process the refund immediately upon your notification. If you had paid using credit card option, the refund may take up to 30 days to be credited to your bank account, depending on your credit card issuing bank's policies.
- Prices and product specifications are subject to change without prior notice. Unfortunately, on some occasions, it is possible that our website will contain errors and we reserve the right to correct any errors or inaccuracies at any time, even after you have placed an order. If there are any discrepancies, we may, at our discretion, contact you for instructions before dispatching the order or reject your order and notify you of such rejection. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your sales order is cancelled, we will issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
- We make all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our products, including the applicable colors. However, the actual product colors may vary slightly from image colors displayed due to various lighting conditions and/or different computer calibrations. Such variations shall not constitute as misrepresentations by Black 'N Walnut.
- We offer a wide range of flexible payment options in-store – cash, cheque, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Internet bank transfer, PayPal and PayNow.
- Currently, we only accept PayPal, Visa, MasterCard and American Express debit or credit cards for purchases made via our official website. For Internet bank transfer and PayNow, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange the purchase separately.
- We are using PAYPAL, a secured and reliable third-party payment gateway which allows you the convenience to pay from your PayPal account balance or any credit/debit card linked to your PayPal account. PayPal supports a 2-step authorisation and capture settlement solution that provides additional flexibility for both buyer and sellers.
When you first placed an order with us using credit/debit card, you would probably have received a notification from your bank informing you that a charge has been made. This is a mere standing instruction given by you to the credit card issuing bank to place the funds on hold. The actual transfer of funds to us will only occur when we initiate a “capture” of funds previously “authorised” by you. The “capture” of funds is usually done in batches of our online sales transactions, which may not be performed on the same day you placed your order. Unfortunately, the practice of some banks is to issue another alert to you that a new “charge” has been made.
Based on our prior experiences, this has caused some confusion to our customers as it may seem that the same transaction has been charged twice. We would like to assure you that ultimately, there would only be ONE charge for your purchase reflected on your credit card statement. In the extremely remote scenario that you are indeed charged twice (with no reversal of the first charge), please contact us immediately at 6781 3202 (but we really do not expect this to happen at all!). While we have always strived to give our customers a smooth, hassle-free online shopping experience, we are unable to control the protocols of the financial institutions.
- As our corporate bank account is opened under the name "D'GALLERIA PTE LTD", you will see "D'Galleria" as the business name appearing on your credit card statement for the payment you made to us.