Delivery & Assembly
Our white-glove delivery service includes delivering, removing of packing materials, placing and setting up your merchandise in the room of your choice but does not include removal and disposal of your current furniture.
$60 per location per trip
Self-collection with prior appointment - FREE
Consolidation of multiple orders for a single trip delivery is welcomed.
Whilst there are other retailers who factor in the delivery charges in their product prices, we prefer to charge the service separately so that you only pay one delivery charge per location per trip when you have multiple items in a single order.
Delivery Lead Time:
Ex-Stocks – 3 to 10 Working Days
Pre-Orders / Indent Orders – 10 to 12 Weeks
We deliver island wide from Monday to Saturday.
- 11 am to 3 pm
- 3 pm to 6 pm
- For ex-stocks, Black ‘N Walnut will make all reasonable endeavours to deliver and/or assemble the ordered merchandise on the pre-arranged delivery date. As inclement weather conditions and unexpected road incidents will impede the dispatch progress, there may be occasional delays in deliveries. When such events occur, our delivery team will attempt to contact the customer in advance to notify of the potential delay and/or reschedule another delivery appointment. Late or non-delivery due to such causes beyond our control shall not render the contract repudiated and Black ‘N Walnut shall not be liable for any losses or damages, whether directly or indirectly, arising out of delay in delivery or non-delivery howsoever caused.
- For pre-orders and indent orders, shipment and delivery schedules are advised based on best information available at the time of order. Black ‘N Walnut shall not be held liable for delays in shipping due to causes beyond our control or the control of our suppliers, which make it impossible or commercially unreasonable to perform including so called “Acts of God” or “Force Majeure” events.
- Upon confirming the order, the customer's preferred delivery slot, subject to availability, is reserved. For subsequent rescheduling of delivery date, customer should contact us at least 2 working days in advance. Black ‘N Walnut reserves the right to impose a rescheduling fee of $60 if notification to reschedule is not issued 2 working days in advance of the agreed delivery date. Rescheduling of delivery will also be subject to availability.
- Our delivery service is based on the understanding that reasonable access is available. The customer is wholly responsible for ensuring that the purchased items can fit in the room or location of choice and can be delivered through all internal and external points, lift access and all doorway measurements. External access from the loading bay or carpark to the delivery area must be clear and accessible without blockage while the internal area where the furniture will be placed must also be clear and accessible for the placement of the furniture. Any additional cost in relation to effecting the delivery of products into the premise, e.g. manual deliveries up/down staircases, will be borne by the customer. For non-lift accessible level, there will be an additional charge of $10 per item per storey. In the event that accessibility causes a delivery to be unsuccessful, no refunds will be allowed, and delivery fee still applies. Black 'N Walnut reserves the right to reject the provision of this service if it is deemed that it might risk the safety of our delivery team or the integrity of the items.
- For buildings with restricted entry, customer is required to liaise with the building management prior to delievry, and place any deposit to them for moving goods into the premise (if necessary), so as to avoid refusal of entry by building management.
- Customers must ensure that they or their appointed representatives are present at the delivery address provided on the agreed delivery date.
- In the event that delivery is not successful due to any of the above, an additional $60 will be levied for each subsequent re-delivery attempt.
- Here at Black 'N Walnut, we take great pride to give you the best possible furniture buying experience. The furniture you purchase will be carefully inspected, duly wrapped and padded for protection and securely loaded on our delivery truck to ensure it arrives at your home in quality condition.
When taking delivery of the order, the customer or authorised representative shall account for, and inspect the item(s) and the surroundings carefully before the delivery team leaves the premise. Any discrepancies / defects / damages detected should be reported immediately to the delivery team and noted on the delivery order. You can also email to email@example.com with a short description of the issue and photos attached. We will reply to you in 3 working days. In the event that an exchange for the defect piece cannot be done, Black 'N Walnut reserves the right to offer a refund or substitute. All replacement of item(s) will depend on the availability of the item / next available shipment. Black 'N Walnut shall not be liable for any consequences (whether direct or indirect) due to the delay in the delivery of the replacement item and no such delay shall entitle the customer to treat the agreement as repudiated by Black 'N Walnut . If you do not wish to inspect the items upon delivery, it is deemed that the order is accepted by you in good order and condition. Once a delivery order is acknowledged without any qualifications, it shall be deemed that the order has been fulfilled., and we will not accept any discrepancies / defects / damages reported after the delivery.
Disposal service requires 1 week advance booking with fees separately quoted.
Disposal service applies only to like-for-like items (eg. the delivery of your new sofa and disposal of your old sofa).
We do not dispose fixed carpentry furniture.
Customer must ensure that the items to be disposed are:
- Not heavier than 60 kg individually
- Able to fit into lifts, or can be dismantled easily
- Free from termites, bed bugs etc. or other pests
Upon collection, if the items to be disposed are found to be in deviation from any of the above conditions, Black 'N Walnut reserves the right to cancel this service, and refund the disposal fee within 14 days.