Weavve Lyocell Classic Set
Lyocell Bed Linen Collection
Softer than silk, lighter than linen, better than modal. Coolest material you can sleep on. Crafted from 100% Lenzing TencelTM lyocell fibre.
Read here for The Ultimate Guide To TencelTM lyocell fibre.
Discover The Unique Qualities Of TENCEL™
The Coolest Material You Can Sleep On
Fabric crafted from TENCEL™ fibre stands out as an extremely breathable, temperature regulating and absorbent. Lyocell fibres can wick excess moisture away quickly, keeping the body cool during sleep in a wide variety of climates. With our bed linen crafted from TENCEL™ fibre, you can be sure to stay cool throughout and have less worries over night sweats disrupting your sleep.
GENTLE & HYPOALLERGNIC
Exquisitely Soft, Gentle & Comforting
Thanks to the natural structure of the lyocell fibre, TENCEL™ is most well known for how it feels - exceptionally luxurious and smooth on the skin. With a silky smooth hand feel, it’s more gentle than regular cotton and linen, thus making it beneficial for babies, and those with sensitive skin or allergies. As a naturally derived fibre, TENCEL™ is also hypoallergenic. Soft as a cloud, light and breezy - just the perfect environment for a peaceful night of sleep.
ANITI-BACTERIA & ANTI-ODOUR
Stay Fresh All Day & Night
No need to feel stressed about odour or bacteria ever again. TENCEL™ fibres have perfect moisture management which reduces bacteria proliferation without the need for any chemical additives. Furthermore, our TENCEL™ sheets are Oeko-Tex® certified, which means no harmful chemicals are used during the production process. Rest easy knowing that Weavve’s sheets are made from certified fabric that are kind to your skin and health.
SUSTAINABLE BOTANIC ORIGINS
Authentic Fibres of Botanic Origins
TENCEL™ lyocell is made from 100% sustainably sourced eucalyptus wood. The water and more than 99% of the chemicals used in the manufacturing process are recycled in a closed loop process. Not all TENCEL™ sheets are made the same - Our sheets are purely made with 100% TENCEL™ Lyocell fibres from Lenzing. Long fibres are also used when weaving the sheets resulting in a lighter, finer and more durable sheets.
The Details That Matter
Silky touch with a sheeny finish, our TENCEL™ Lyocell sheets are extremely smooth and gentle on skin.
Soft as cloud, light and breezy - just the perfect condition for a peaceful night of sleep.
Every Weavve TENCEL™ Lyocell bed sheet is:
- Crafted from 100% Lenzing TENCEL™ Lyocell Fibres
- 400 single-ply thread count woven with the finest 80 yarn count threads
- Luxuriously soft sateen weave
- Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 certified: no harmful chemical finishes and toxic dyes used
- Eco-friendly and sustainably sourced
CLASSIC Set includes:
- 1 Fitted Sheet
- 1 Duvet Cover
- 2 Pillow Cases
183 x 203 x 40 cm
250 x 210 cm
51 x 76 cm
152 x 203 x 40 cm
210 x 210 cm
51 x 76 cm
* Sheet dimensions are aligned to Australian sizes so they are slightly bigger than Singapore standard sizes and can accommodate larger beds.
- Available in Midnight, Cloud White, Mist Grey, Blush Pink, Sky Blue, Fern Green, Lilac Mauve, and Sand Taupe.
Actual product colors may vary slightly from image colors displayed due to various lighting conditions and/or different computer calibrations.
- Gentle machine wash in cold water separately before use.
- Iron on low heat if needed.
- Line dry or tumble dry on low.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not use any kind of bleaching agent as bleach damages the Lyocell fibre.