Updated as of Apr 21
In compliance with Singapore Government’s enhanced measures to combat the spread of COVID-19, our Head Office & Gallery will be closed from 7 Apr to the end of Circuit Breaker Phase 2.
We are doing our best to minimise the impact to the deliveries of your orders placed before and during the announcement. Should there be delays and inconvenience caused, we seek your patience and understanding.
- Continue to shop online with us from the comfort of your home and have your favourite furniture delivered to your doorstep.
All delivery personnel will undergo twice daily temperature checks and wear masks throughout delivery.
Before Suspension of Operations
Black & Walnut cares for the well-being of our customers and colleagues. If you had shopped with us before the suspension of operations, we would like to assure you that we had put in place the recommended measures and that your shopping environment had not been compromised.
- None of our staff had been diagnosed as a confirmed COVID-19 carrier.
- All employees underwent twice daily temperature checks and were reminded to practise good personal hygiene.
- Frequently touched surface and objects had been cleaned and disinfected regularly.
- All customers were respectfully requested to apply hand sanitisers before entering our premises.
- Demarcation of boundaries to implement safe distancing have been carried out at all our showrooms.
We're Here If You Need To Talk
Though the evolution of the situation remains uncertain, we will continue to monitor the situation and will share information with you as we move forward together. Should you have any concerns or queries, reach us anytime at email@example.com.
During this unsettling time, keep yourself inspired (and distracted) on our social media page while we keep creating heirloom worthy furniture pieces you love.
For now, whether you’re spending some extra time binge-resting on the couch with your loved ones or tucking into your home office to get back to work – Stay safe, stay healthy, stay positive!